Tuesday, May 20, 2014

36 Weeks



Wow Knox, how did we get this far so fast?!  We went for your 36 week checkup today and measured your sweet, smooshed self!  Your 6.5 pound body is running out of room, and boy are your legs long!  We are getting close to meeting you and we are so excited.  We love you sweet boy! 

How far along:  36 weeks
Gender:  Boy
Movement:  Ouch!  
Weight Gain: 12 pounds
Maternity Clothes:  So ready for regular clothes!
Stretch Marks:  I'm sure they are hiding under there somewhere, but I certainly can't see it!
Sleeping Habits:  Sleep.. what is that again?
Miss Anything:  Lots to miss, but I am enjoying this while it lasts.
Appetite:  Heartburn is killing me and causing a light appetite. 
Cravings:  Still sweets and lots of ice!
Symptoms:  Just feeling pretty large and waddely these days. 
Belly Button:  Out a little.
Mood:  Well, while I am certainly ready to be unpregnant, I'm not so sure how I feel about bringing home a second baby.  I'm freakin' a little, but for whatever reason God thought this was a good idea so I'm going with it. 
Favorite Moments:  I have been enjoying baby hiccups and his constant movements.  He is a very busy little boy in there but quickly running out of room. We also really enjoyed our ultrasound today to measure him!  He is right on track and about 6.5 pounds, except his legs are measuring 38 weeks!  Yay for Daddy's height :)

No comments:

Post a Comment