Tuesday, March 18, 2014

25 Weeks
Son, your due date changes every time we see the doctor.  This is kind of exciting for me because I have a feeling you will surprise us when you are good and ready, but on the other hand I am so ready to meet you I can't stand not knowing for sure when that will be.  Keep growing little man, we love you to pieces! 

How far along:  25 weeks
Gender:  Boy
Movement:  Very strong kicks and punches!  
Weight Gain: 3 pounds
Maternity Clothes:  Bring 'em on.
Stretch Marks:  Nah
Sleeping Habits:  Not too bad, big sister keeps me busy so I have no trouble falling asleep.
Miss Anything:  Leaning forward.. he wants to take up ALL the space I have available.
Appetite:  Pretty good but I am already getting heartburn.
Cravings:  Non fat, decaf, iced white mocha, whip first, then shake!
Symptoms:  So very tired!
Belly Button:  Out a little.
Mood:  Pretty calm most of the time, Blake is kinda freaking out because I'm not ;)
Favorite Moments:  Well this picture and these facts are from 25 weeks, but I am currently 27.5 weeks and last week my Meme was in town to help us move so she came to my checkup.  I asked for an ultrasound since it had been 10 whole weeks since I had seen Knox last, I had no idea she had never seen a baby via ultrasound!  It was neat for my sweet doc to show her all of his limbs and beating heart!  So that was my favorite recent moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment